** Please Note: Autumn Courses are Cancelled **
• BULBS - plant for continuous colour
• PRUNING (Part 1) - trees, shrubs, & climbers
• CLIMBERS - for all aspects
• GROW plants for less - take cuttings & grow from seed
• LAWNS - how to establish & maintain them
• TREES - choice specimens for small gardens & beyond
• PESTS, DISEASES & WEEDS (Part 1) - identification, organic vs. chemical control
Course details: 7 x 2 hour friendly classes presented with lots of examples & time to ask questions. Course fee € 145 with full notes provided to each student. Please note, this course is theory based. Each 2 hour class comprised of two sessions of 35 mins slide presentation + 15 mins for questions you may have; split by 20 mins break.
Jan. - March 2019
• FLOWERING PLANTS - ideally suited for Irish gardens
• PRUNING (Part 2) - to encourage fruit & flowers
• FEEDING & WATERING - avoid nutrient deficiency & irrigate in ways to get the most from your garden
• GROW VEGETABLES - popular crops from seed to fork
• GROW FRUIT - fruiting plants for Irish gardens
• PLANTING, STAKING, DIVISION - techniques to get the best results
• PESTS, DISEASES & WEEDS (Part 2) - identification, organic vs. chemical control
Location & dates to be confirmed by November 2018, to be updated here & mailing list simply email if interested.
Guided Garden Tours - Glasnevin Botanic gardens / Kilmacurragh Arboretum / Mount Usher / Russborough House walled garden / Corke Lodge / June Blake's garden
Apart from guiding you to view beautiful plant specimens, I will explain growing & propagation techniques where possible, and be only too happy to answer your questions.
To arrange tour dates & fees depending on group sizes, please enquire by sending me an email. Corporate & tourist groups also catered for.